Sunday, December 9, 2018


My target from the Sunday morning scoring round we shot at the Shoot Wilde workshop. I shot an 286 six better than I shot during our Saturday morning scoring round. I really enjoyed the workshop and learned a number of things. Was surprised to be told that my from was good, that I am getting my elbow back far enough. Reo said it could be a bit farther back but not to worry about it it is far enough back. He said my elbow does sometimes creep but not all the time. He said that I needed to move the upper nock point down so that my arrows nocks would always be at the exact same spot in my string and that he thought my draw length was too short. I bought some serving cord and retired the nock point and he put my bow on the bow press and unwound the string three turns. This changed the feel of the bow a lot more than I expected and it felt better - holding center is easier but my release feels strange. As I shot the release got better but I still need to shoot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment