Thursday, August 9, 2018

Went to do an outdoor pin shoot Tuesday. Due to traffic I got there 5 minutes late. Then while shooting practice shots and sighting in I shot through the bail and buried an arrow in the frame. The arrow was destroyed while trying to remove it. So ends a $65 arrow. Due to being late, the stuck arrow and searching for others arrows I only got to shoot three ends so no chance to go for the pin. My score on the three I shot was not good enough to to get my pin anyway but I might of made it if I had had the chance. This and my apparent lack of progress is really annoying me. I keep working and working, investing time and money but I am stuck shooting two to three years inch groups. I should be able to shoot all Xs by now. I took Wednesday off, just did not feel like shooting. I do plan to practice this evening.


George Ryals  
Stick to it. But perhaps just a little break may help freshen things up. Lay off shooting for five days and don’t even think about archery. Reset your brain and come back strong and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment