Monday, August 6, 2018


I am a little behind with my journal. This targeting from Monday’s practice. I had my rear stabilizer bar come lose at my last arrow for the tournament Saturday and I made a comment about it at practice. John told me since I shoot a Hoyt bow I should have a rear stabilizer mount that uses the extra screw hole on the riser because it would prevent that from moving again. I did not know such a thing existed. So I got the Dead Center rear stabilizer mount for my bow because the Hoyt did not come with a quick release. Once I had it installed I shit 30 arrows while the JOADers did a pin shoot. It was strange. I would shoot well on target one height on target two and right on target three. I tried shooting them in reverse order but this did not seem to matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment