Sunday, April 8, 2018

3D shoot at Tar River Archery

Today I went on my first 3D archery shoot in over two month due to the fall I took on my first 3D this year. That fall eventually lead to me not being able to walk for a while. It was great to be out shooting again with so many friends. On the practice range and during the first three targets my arrows kept going way right of where I was aiming and no adjustment seem to make much of a difference. That was when I discovered that my scope was twisted off to the side and was not pointing to the target. I assume this happened during the fall. I had aim off to the left of where I wanted my arrow to hit the rest of the round. Making right adjustments to the sight did not have much effect. I examined the sight carefully and I do not think it is damaged but just one of its adjustments it squid. I am hoping just need to realign it. I did not shoot that well shooting a 170 but no misses and only two 5s.


 I was able to readjust the sight and get it working. Both the second and third axises then spent a lot of time shooting to align the sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment