Wednesday, November 21, 2018


With the range closed Monday having the floor resurfaced I was at a bit of a lose as what to do. I usually shoot so I played bagpipes a bit watched some archery on YouTube and spent a good bit of time visualizing my shot routine with the recent changes. Tuesday I had a successful practice at the range with its new floor which does look a lot better. I have switched to my indoor bow with the 2315 arrows and had to remove some weight from the front stabilizer so it felt right and more like the outdoor bow. The JOAD class was to shoot several practice rounds the two official practice rounds then shoot a 300 round. I shot 291 Vegas 300 round. Pretty sure this is a personal best. I went back and converted it US Archery and it would be 281. Then they had a shoot down I beat three other archers and went to a one arrow shoot off with an 18 something kid who finally beat me in our second round of shoot off with an X to my 10. Sort of pleased with this. I still need work I n my release and need to get elbow the go to the right place without having to think about it. But is is progress. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment