Sunday, March 4, 2018

49th US Archery Indoor National Championship

This tournament was in Harrisonbury Va. It was a nice drive up there, my hotel was pretty bad. I am still having a lot of pain and the only ground floor room was a smoking room. Again I shot fair, here I also had a group of archers that allowed me not to score so I could take my time walking. I shot 275 with eight 10s first round and 281 with nineteen 10s second round for a total of 556 and twenty two 10s. days. This was a 120 arrow shoot over two days. On the second day I shot 272 with six 10s then 276 with eight 10s for the second round totaling 552 and fourteen 10s for the day. Giving me a two day total of 1108 with thirty six 10s. I remember being told and shown that I took second or third. So not terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment