Sunday, March 11, 2018

2018 NFAA Indoor Nationals

Shot in Cincinnati OH, very nice place hotel right next to the event location with covered over head walkway connecting them. My leg was much better by this event but I was still having stamina issues at the two previous shoot I would have trouble drawing the bow back by about the 14th end and I did today also. I shot pretty well except the end where I shot the wrong target twice getting a 0 for each arrow when I had shot an Xs on the wrong target. Otherwise I shot pretty well. Looking at the scores if I had not had those to 0s and they had been 5s or Xs I would have taken second place which is interesting to know but does not mean anything. The first end I shot 293 out of 300 with 25 Xs the second end I shot 285 with 34 Xs and two misses.

No comments:

Post a Comment