Tuesday, November 29, 2016

to Scott
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Mine was nice. My brother 86ed my idea to put a range in his backyard but otherwise it was good to see him and his family.

Do you remember what weight the points you put on the Carbon One arrows? I getting more made. I think they were 85 grams.

Do you if someone else I might go to for coaching?  I had one good session with Christine then I asked her about a session during the week of Thanksgiving and she said she was taking the whole week off, which I do understand. So I replied to her saying I understand and asked if she had any time this week. So far I have not gotten a reply from my email of seven days ago. I am assuming with the trouble I had getting the first session and now this is that she is not interested. Thanks.

Hopping to try hunting with my Elite soon. I will let you know how it goes. I may have questions.

Have you been hunting?  Get anything? Are you working again?

Hope you are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment