Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Podium

Hoyt Podium X Elite 40 Target GTX large image. Click to return to Hoyt Podium X Elite 40 Target GTX price and descriptionAfter shoot the adjusted draw lenght Elite 35 a number of time and not being able to shoot it consistently I decided that we had pushed the bow beyond it's design for draw length and it was just not going to work for me. This was a shame because I really like this bow and it was comfortable to shoot. I decided to sell it and get a bow with a longer draw length.

I tried to get the folks at NC Hunter to order the bow I wanted but could not get them to order it even after offering to pay for it in advance. Not being a very patient person I got on like and found another stove the was a Hoyt dealer and got them to order the Hoyt Podium X Elite for me in red. Thus began my association with Springhill Outfitters in Selma NC. A little farther away from me than NC Hunter but not a bad drive.

I decided to replace the Elite 35 which was camo and intended for hunting with a bow intended for 3D archery.

I ordered: a Hoyt Podium Elite X 40 in red and black with the GTX cams at 50# and with 31.5 inch draw, an Axcel Achieve CXL Compound Sight in black and red, Bee-Stinger stabilizer bars 33" front and 15" both sides rear, Hamskea Hybrid Target Pro Arrow Rest with Microtune,
Specs at a glance of the Podium
  • ATA Speed 308fps
  • Weight range 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required.
  • Draw length range 25"-26.5", 26"-27.5", 27"-28.5", 28"-29.5", 27.5"-30.5", 30"-31.5". Please specify draw length
  • Brace height 8"
  • Axle to Axle 40.5"
  • Mass weight 4.8lbs
  • Let-Off 75%
  • GTX Cam with a full inch and a half of draw length adjustment
  • Machined aluminium riser
  • XT 2000 Limbs
  • Pro Lock Limb Pocket system
  • 5 layer limb lamination
  • Uniform stress distribution
  • Podium X Elite modular grip system
  • Podium X Elite adjustable cable guard bar
  • Shoot-thru technology
  • Air Shox
  • Shock Rod
  • FUSE Strings and Cables

No comments:

Post a Comment